Location: Puurs, Flanders, Belgium
Job Number: 261
How your function will look like
As a Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist you are developing and executing Recruitment strategies for the assigned vacancies, managing the full recruitment cycle.
As a Sourcing Expert you are acting as a trusted Advisor to Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in every Recruitment related queries. Together with your Team you are creating, implementing and optimizing an eﬀective Recruitment plan to make sure that our clients are receiving the best service possible.
How you will spend your workdays
- proactively searching for candidates using various methods (internal talent pool, LinkedIN and other professional networking sites, online job boards, search engines and other databases)
- eﬀectively creating and maintaining a talent pool of active candidates developing a valuable network in the technical sector
- managing the end-to-end recruitment process (phone screens, personal interviews etc.) maintaining the ATS systems (Carerix and Connexys)
- drawing up interview reports
- being a irst point of contact for Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners
- creating attractive and creative job descriptions
- escorting candidates untill the very end of their recruitment journey (contracting & onboarding)
- proactively seeking for improvement opportunities, new sourcing methods and tool
In order to be eﬀective in your new role we provide you with all the necessary tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter Seat and access to various apps and databases, backed up with the experience, expertise of your Senior colleagues and the non-stoping knowledge sharing within our organization. You will become part of a fun, easy-going and diverse team led by a caring Manager who will provide you with all the support to go beyond the limits.
What we oﬀer for you
A challenging and diverse role in a dynamic team at a market leading company An attractive salary including an extensive beneit package and bonuses (car, laptop, smartphone, expense allowance, thirteenth month salary, lunch vouchers, eco checks, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, pension savings, bonus linked to results, stock option plan). Great number of on-the-job, online and classroom training opportunities horizontal and vertical development and an interesting career path
We are looking for you if you can bring
- 2-4 years of experience in Recruitment and Selection
- expert level of Dutch, French and English
- familiarity with Sourcing & Recruitment tools and applications
- out of the box thinking
- the will to continuously improve and be more eﬀective
Are you interested? Let us know!
Job Number: 1021651
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE