Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 635
- Responsible for the end to end candidate engagement lifecycle for entry level professional roles.
- Effectively establish, drive and maintain key candidate relationships in order to build credibility and trust to ensure smooth delivery through the selection process.
- Operate with speed and energy to ensure large numbers of candidates are engaged and processed effectively, understanding the need to deliver against volume roles.
- Utilise all digital sourcing tools to best commercial practice to ensure the appropriate route to market is used at all times.
- Operate as Brand Ambassador for the client at all times.
- Attend regular business meetings to provide updates on sourcing progress, and endeavour to provide visibility of ‘the market’ for the onsite teams
- Update Operations Model / ATS / CRM as appropriate
- Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedure
- Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
- Management of stats and MI data for client and RSR business overall
- Maintain knowledge of Employment Law Legislation
- Ensure personal objectives are strived for and achieved
- System maintenance to ensure information is accurate at all times
- Adhoc recruitment projects i.e: recruitment campaign management
Internal: Randstad Sourceright operational and onsite teams, colleagues in Shared Services.
External: Candidates in the market - passive and active. Client stakeholders where appropriate.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and proven experience of sourcing candidates through varied sourcing techniques is desirable
- Understanding of the recruitment industry is desirable
- Exposure to candidate engagement is desirable
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Gmail)
- Excellent communications, influencing and negotiations skills
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in RPO and or MSP to include recruitment and sourcing.
- Evidence that you can work well under pressure
- Evidence of high volume recruitment process operations
- Evidence that you are an excellent team player
- Experience of working in a team whilst achieving personal goals.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Agile, inquisitive, flexible, decisive
- Put people first, listen, trustworthy
- Ability to overcome problems and help us to deliver
- Work in partnership
- Expert, inspiring, ambitious
- Delivery and targets focused, can make things simple, practical, reliable
- Democratic, open, honest
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
Job Number: 635
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU