Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 642
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SSC employs multi-lingual HR Administrators who are responsible for back-office support for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs within the EMEA region. By providing high quality support in the most efficient way, HR Administrators ensure assistance for all MSP experts and/or Sourcing recruiters/Recruiters of Randstad Sourceright EMEA in the administrational part of their roles. In general, the SSC works with standardized processes all over the EMEA region to ensure efficiency and clients’ satisfaction.
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for, and coordinate the entire recruitment process , from vacancy approval (intake) to onboarding. Main focus is client and short-listed candidate perspective.
- Organize intake with the hiring manager in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment.
- Identify K.O. criteria together with the client.
- Create Job Qualification Form and get the confirmation from the client on that.
- Develop an entire sourcing strategy against the job and the hard/soft requirements in partnership with the Sourcing Recruiter if applicable.
- Inform the client (Hiring Manager) on the sourcing strategy.
- Share Master Sourcing Plan if applicable and set expectations (sourcing delivery quantity, timeline, additional costs etc.).
- Conduct deep-level candidate interview based on core competencies and behavior (double-check agency candidates – briefing, screening if applicable).
- Submit short-listed candidates to Hiring Manager/HR representative together with recommendation.
- Inform candidate on the current interview status and on potential next steps and recruiting timeline.
- Reject candidates after unsuccessful interviews and provide rejection reason.
- Consult Hiring Managers on candidate selection.
- Gather feedback and position the best-fit candidates to close the selection process.
- Provide Hiring Manager/HR representative with sufficient market and management intelligence to support hiring decision making.
- Act as a High-Engagement client consultant.
- Gathering data and completing weekly/monthly reporting.
- Own, manage and coordinate the entire recruitment process, from intake to onboarding.
- University (Bachelor's) degree
- Excellent command of English language.
- Good command of German or French is an advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the role of recruiter/sourcer outside RSR or 1-2 years’ experience in a role as Recruiter/Sourcing recruiter within RSR.
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/ Gmail).
- Preferably mastery in reporting tools.
- Applicant Tracking Systems or data management systems, CRM.
Job Number: 642
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU