MSP Consultant - Novartis
Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Job Number: 694
Novartis is one of Randstad Sourceright’s Platinum Enterprise Group clients. It is a multi-country program currently operating in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Austria, with more to come in the near future. For our Belgian operations, we are looking for an MSP Consultant who will provide on-site services to Novartis split across two locations (Puurs and Vilvoorde) this is a great opportunity for somebody who likes to take ownership for countrywide operations and develop a deep knowledge about the contingent labour industry. You will be supported by an experienced international team and enjoy many opportunities for professional career development.
As the MSP consultant for Novartis in Belgium, you will be responsible for developing a profound relationship with the key stakeholders. You will continue to develop sourcing strategies that reflect the demands of the business, whilst also being aligned with the procurement strategy. Support Finance and the business with accurate reporting data and spend analysis. Act as the single point of contact for all contractors throughout the duration of their assignments. You will analyse and report on data that will provide Novartis with valuable insights into their contractor and supplier population and give consultative advice on how best to optimise the management of suppliers. Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Gain in depth knowledge of the client and gain thorough understanding of the technical skills and personal qualities required for their vacancies.
- Analysis of job descriptions and shortlisting of candidates based on pre-defined needs of the client.
- Provide feedback to suppliers on candidates invited for interview.
- Ensure rates are compliant with existing rate cards for first tier suppliers; negotiate favourable rates with all other suppliers in accordance with client procurement strategy.
- Evaluation of suppliers with aim to reduce supplier base and work with small number of key strategic suppliers wherever the business needs allow.
- Provide regular management reporting information to both Randstad Sourceright and all other stakeholders within the program, client (finance, procurement, HR, hiring managers) and suppliers.
- Proactively investigate ways in which program can be continuously improved through process optimisation, working practices etc.
- Provide daily input towards the back office team in terms of what activities they should prioritise (approval chasing, timesheet chasing, reporting)
- Manager relationship between Novartis and suppliers, and encourage both client and suppliers to use the MSP service as their single point of contact for all contractor related hiring activities.
- Develop profound knowledge of VMS System Fieldglass and provide support to users, suppliers and contractors where necessary. Extract standard and create be-spoke reports as and when required for all stakeholders.
- Management of contractor information within internal Novartis ICT systems.
- Use commercial acumen to identify potential new opportunities within the Novartis account in Belgium.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in fast paced, results oriented, client faced environment, interim office, recruitment, client account management (hr services).
- Experience working with various stakeholders with different priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and suppliers at different levels in the organisation.
- Good negotiation skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Experience working on an MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
- Experienced in managing orders, contracts, timesheets, payrolling, invoices would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in vendor management systems would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of staffing industry and legislation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Job Number: 694
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Consultant - Novartis
Location_formattedLocationLong: Puurs, Antwerpen BE