Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 732
The EMEA HR team consists of 3 HRBP’s, an HR project manager and 3 HR Advisors supporting all business and functions in EMEA and is reporting to EMEA HRD. The HR function also has a L&D director and two L&D advisors. The HR team is working in a matrix organization with dotted reporting line to EMEA MD and solid reporting line to our Global Chief People Officer. A vital part of HR support for our employees is delivered via the HR teams of the Randstad OPCO’s depending on the base location of the employee. This role will be added to the team to support the portfolio containing Mainland Europe and global finance (350+ FTE).
Purpose of the job:
The role will mainly focus on improving processes that will help to deliver the business strategy and objectives, by providing an outstanding HR service that is customer-focused and drives improved organizational performance. The preferred candidate has the ambition to become our “future HR rock-star” and has the ability and drive to develop quickly in a new and challenging environment.
HR policies and processes
- Ensure that our complex (global) administration and services are of high quality, continuously up to date and properly secured
- Co-creating an HR knowledge center together with HR Business Partner and HR project manager (e.g. improving knowledge on HR policies in different countries)
- Professionalizing and optimizing HR processes: KPI target setting, great conversations, people review, salary/bonus process
- HR policies: build overview/structure of all local HR policies
Data / trends
- Provide personnel overview through HR data
- Set-up and improve HR-data analysis
- Signaling and advising about developments within HR and related policies
- Track and analyze management information, in order to spot trends, and propose effective and timely interventions.
- Delivering day-to-day and high-quality HR assistance to stakeholders
- Support all elements of the employee life cycle
- Identify and address HR knowledge gaps in the business
- Participate and supports in cross-functional projects (e.g. HR workstream lead in expense policy/control framework)
Strategic workforce management
- Ensure that high-quality talent is hired, on-boarded effectively and then nurtured through their career
Internal: Global HR team RSR, HR Shared Service Center, local HR colleagues in-country
External: HR knowledge partners
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters degree in HR or business management (or comparable)
- Work experience in an international environment
- minimum of 2-year work experience (preferably in HR)
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passion for results
- Able to work in team as well as independently
- Self-starter, taking initiative, builder
- Digital fluency
- Culturally sensitive
World League HR competencies
- Courage to challenge: shows courage and confidence to speak up skillfully, challenging others even when they are confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
- Business acumen: builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organization, stakeholders and peers.
- Decisive judgment: demonstrates the ability to analyze and understand data and information quickly. Uses information, insights and knowledge in a structured way to identify options, make recommendations and make robust, defendable decisions.
- Curious: is future-focused, eager to understand and open-minded; seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to Randstad.
- A good, competitive salary and attractive benefits.
- A challenging and diverse role in an international and dynamic working environment.
- An inspiring work climate within a team of global HR professionals.
- A great perspective for career opportunities within our organization. Our goal is to fill 80% of our management positions through internal flow.
Deadline to apply: 6th of December 2019 !
Job Number: 732
Community / Marketing Title: HR Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Diemen, Noord-Holland NL