Business Development Director
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 244
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for a
Business Development Director - UK
your typical day includes
managing and delivering the sales performance across the UK for defined sectors and customer segmentation. The key focus will be around developing and strengthening the market position of Randstad Sourceright across UK by setting the right market strategy, managing sales activities and designing client solutions to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
your focus will be to
- Generate new leads personally by using appropriate channels
- Deliver against targets and KPI expectations in line with Sourceright EMEA regional objectives
- Lead and present at external and internal meetings to drive business development
- Deliver external/internal workshops to further client engagement and advance the sales process.
- Drive and enhance the interaction between all internal teams to arrive at the right solution to meet the client objectives
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and strategic consultant on total workforce strategy
- Contribute to thought leadership white papers across the recruitment and HR services market
- Be a recognised as a knowledge expert and thought leader in the chosen market.
what you will need
- Extensive knowledge of the Recruitment Outsourced market
- Proven experience negotiating complex recruitment solution deals
- Experience working in a consultative solution driven environment
- Experience operating and engaging at C-level executives is also imperative for this influential role.
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- we are part of a big global family of talent advisors, who are passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have a central platform to share successes and fun moments, that allows us to bond, no matter where we are located
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
- doing business globally is important to us so we foster global talent mobility, international secondments, and inter-cultural training and experiences
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Job Number: 1012530_BDD
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB