Implementation Project Manager
Location: Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia DE
Job Number: 253
Directing and managing large size multi-country/regional implementation projects.
The Program manager works independently and deals with senior level stakeholders, workers and or profiles. The program managers overseas multi projects and steers projects managers and/or is responsible for the team’s resource planning. The program manager is a recognized subject matter expert, works on strategic level and can oversee and advise on complex issues. Within the team and to the wider organisation the program manager acts as a mentor, onboard and trains new colleagues, leads meetings and designs business processes and oversees SLA and KPI target settings.
Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others.
- Aligns and steers internal and external clients and stakeholders and leads the design of the project plan.
- Works with the Work Stream Leads, facilitates their activities if relevant, for the delivery of the services sold.
- Takes ownership of the implementation and leads the involved resources.
- Is the first point of escalation for client and senior stakeholders.
- Manages the activities of the project related implementation team.
- Provides mentorship to new team members as well as cross-training to other teams.
- Coordinates multi projects and responsible for resource planning.
- Manages project managers and support their development by coaching and leading by example.
Client & Customer Management (External)
- Manages important client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or oversees relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers.
- Attends sales presentations with senior management and sales staff in the capacity of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complex MSP/RPO implementations.
- Engenders strong business relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Acts as SME in case of escalations, stabilizes situations and advises in complex issues.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of external communications with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Serves as the lead point of contact for RSR EMEA for assigned implementations.
- Maintains a positive business relationship and works to increase revenue opportunities through outstanding customer service.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to define and a strategic map for the end-2-end resourcing process (front office/back office).
- Participates in sales activities for international MSP/RPO opportunities to ensure selling a viable solution.
- Most senior Client Stakeholder Management, reports to an Internal Executive Stakeholder board.
- Provides regular status reports to the Implementation Director and RSR senior stakeholders.
- Provides pre-bid consultation to senior management and sales staff regarding implementation costs, policies and procedures.
- Produces guidelines, best practices and toolkits for technical and functional implementation of a MSP or RPO solutions.
- Contributes to the business development of the client by identifying additional revenue streams – relays information to the responsible operation leader.
- Manages and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of projects while reporting to senior colleagues.
- Program management and facilitation of a cross border multi-site implementation.
- Project Management for MSP or RPO implementations dependent on scale.
- Develops and installs billing and reporting solutions in accordance with clients offering and contractual commitments. Supports solution through to steady state.
- Provides field consultation to ensure awareness, service practices and procedures, and the nurturing of client relations.
- Is SME regarding project management.
- Should have substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level.
- Experience in Project Management/Implementation within a multinational organization, including integration, resource, risk and scope management.
- Experience in implementing MSP/RPO and/or VMS accounts including technology.
- Demonstrated ability to drive with passion for quality solutions and results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team of individuals by demonstrating excellent people management skills in the areas of coaching, feedback and development.
- (HR) Change Management experience gained in an international business environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to review ongoing and proposed programs and projects to identify opportunities for reuse and process improvement.
- Project management certification desirable (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA or similar).
- Computer literate - proficient in a wide variety of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Experience of using and in-depth understanding of ATS, VMS or similar recruitment or HR systems.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management.
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment.
Job Number: 1017526
Community / Marketing Title: Implementation Project Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia DE