Client Service Director
Location: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Job Number: 325
To develop and lead an effective client management proposition. Focusing on providing strategic direction and operational leadership of a Key Client Account within a region. Driving additional business opportunities, leading and motivating a team and ensuring clients receive added value and strategic level expertise.
- Should manage a team of operations managers.
- Revenues- the job holder manages a team that generates revenues of... < $4 million.
- Impact- the job holder manages a team accountable for... total revenues under 40% of organization/ business unit.
- Market circumstances- the job holder operates in a relatively turbulent market characterized by high innovation and fierce competition.
Manages a significant operational area for the organization.
- Should provide strategic leadership for the account teams within the specific regional area.
- Provide regular communication to teams to update them on market developments, business priorities and performance of the allocated accounts to create a positive working environment.
- Ensure all business information is cascaded in a timely way to drive employee engagement and understanding of their value and role within RSR EMEA.
- Ensure the team participates in continuous improvement activities in order to maintain their levels of expertise, market knowledge and awareness of future trends.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by teams, based on specific client feedback and develop action plans for individuals needing improvement to ensure performance targets are met.
- Monitor hiring and promotional activity within accounts to insure compliance with company policy and standards.
Budgeting & Costing
Takes responsibility for setting and managing area budgets so that they align with organizational strategy.
- Should create and drive initiatives to improve commerciality and profitability across all areas of the business.
- Establish metrics, goals and expected performance levels of all teams and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate.
- Is responsible for delivering financial performance as defined by annual nominated accounts budgets.
- Determines account objectives, metrics, goals and expected performance levels consistent with business strategies.
Builds own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialized training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organization.
- Should identify and select an effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Coach and mentor teams in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals.
Client & Customer Management (External)
Manages key client and customer relationships, typically by using account teams to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organization.
- Is key contact for all senior clients across nominated accounts.
- Takes responsibility for the account development strategy.
- Develops a long-lasting relationship with the clients.
- Establishes and maintains an effective contact chain, extends our services within the client in co-operation with the Operations Managers to promote new business opportunities to the client (e.g. cost savings, process improvement).
- Reviews (quarterly business review) regularly our services with the client.
- Should have wide and deep experience providing expert competence.
- Experience of working in the recruitment industry managing international complex and sizeable client accounts, in either contract or permanent recruitment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management, in particular Director level, both internally and client-facing.
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level.
- Previous experience in negotiating and managing commercial budgets.
- Experience of interpreting strategy and policy in order to set and deliver objectives within medium to long time frames.
- Solid experience of people management and leadership in a results driven environment.
- Experience of managing and motivating teams.
- Demonstrated ability relying on experience and judgment to set and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and strategies.
Job Number: 325
Community / Marketing Title: Client Service Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL