Junior Talent Acquisition Partner (German language)
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 363
Junior Talent Acquisition Partner
Department: Randstad Sourceright EMEA; Delivery Centre; Shared Services Centre
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Reports to: Operations manager
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SSC employs multi-lingual HR Administrators who are responsible for back-office support for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs within the EMEA region. By providing high quality support in the most efficient way, HR Administrators ensure assistance for all MSP experts and/or Sourcing recruiters/Recruiters of Randstad Sourceright EMEA in the administrational part of their roles. In general, the SSC works with standardized processes all over the EMEA region to ensure efficiency and clients’ satisfaction.
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for, and coordinate the entire recruitment process (incl. 3rd party agency candidates), from vacancy approval (intake) to onboarding. Main focus is client and short-listed candidate perspective.
- Organize intake with the hiring manager in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment.
- Identify K.O. criteria together with the client.
- Create Job Qualification Form and get the confirmation from the client on that.
- Develop an entire sourcing strategy against the job and the hard/soft requirements in partnership with the Sourcing Recruiter if applicable.
- Inform the client (Hiring Manager) on the sourcing strategy.
- Share Master Sourcing Plan if applicable and set expectations (sourcing delivery quantity, timeline, additional costs etc.).
- Conduct deep-level candidate interview based on core competencies and behavior (double-check agency candidates – briefing, screening if applicable).
- Submit short-listed candidates to Hiring Manager/HR representative together with recommendation.
- Inform candidate on the current interview status and on potential next steps and recruiting timeline.
- Reject candidates after unsuccessful interviews and provide rejection reason.
- Consult Hiring Managers on candidate selection.
- Gather feedback and position the best-fit candidates to close the selection process.
- Provide Hiring Manager/HR representative with sufficient market and management intelligence to support hiring decision making.
- Consult with Hiring Manager on his hiring preferences.
- Gather salary benchmark data from the market if needed.
- Partner with HR representative to put together the offer if requested/applicable.
- Manage communication and support final offer negotiation between the candidate and the Hiring Manager.
- Manage candidate get the sufficient on-boarding support.
- Act as a High-Engagement client consultant.
- Gathering data and completing weekly/monthly reporting.
- Own, manage and coordinate the entire recruitment process, from intake to onboarding.
Internal: Sourcing Recruiter, Delivery Manager, TIC (training), Account Manager, Operations Manager, Client Service Directors
External: candidates, customers (hiring managers and HR representatives)
University (Bachelor's) degree
Excellent command of English and German language.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the role of recruiter/sourcer outside RSR or 1-2 years’ experience in a role as Recruiter/Sourcing recruiter within RSR.
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/ Gmail).
- Preferably mastery in reporting tools.
- Applicant Tracking Systems or data management systems, CRM.
Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
Job Number: 363
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Talent Acquisition Partner (German language)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU