Recruiter Graduate Program
Mulitple Locations: Utrecht, Netherlands • Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 401
Recruiter Graduate Program – RSR GO! Develop
Are you a recent graduate with a strong interest in human resources and recruitment? Then this is your chance to join one of the most successful talent acquisition teams in Europe! As part of our Global Mobility Program, RSR GO! Develop aims to bring young talent within the organization with a graduate program. This Recruiter Graduate Program offers you the chance to gain international experience. You will be living one year abroad before coming back to another year being in a full stack recruiter role in your home country.
Over the course of two years, we will train and equip you with all the knowledge & skills to make you succeed as a recruitment specialist in an ever-evolving international market. Why should you consider a career in recruitment? Because you learn how to become a great consultant, there are global opportunities, you can specialize in the market, you will be able to measure and track your performance, there is a lot of human interaction and there is plenty of room for proactivity.
You will spend the first year as a sourcing recruiter in our recruitment center in the amazing city of Budapest, Hungary, and the second year as a recruiter for one of our clients in the Netherlands.
After successfully completing the first two years, we will offer you the chance to become a full-time member of our recruitment team. This means you will be responsible for recruitment processes from A to Z. Tasks you can think of are: stakeholder management, guiding candidates through the whole process of their application, conducting interviews, employer branding, process management and data interpretation.
What will your main activities as a Sourcing Recruiter be:
Sourcing is the core of our business, and you will be part of that for one year! You will get a better understanding of the business and the needs of our clients, which forms a great base for your second year. Below you can find a couple of bullet points explaining briefly what you will do as a Sourcing Recruiter:
- Analyze job descriptions and translate them to search queries used in database mining via various channels such as internal candidate databases, job board databases, internet searches (Google and other web searches, LinkedIn and other social networks), and in some cases phone sourcing etc. as requested.
- Diligent internet research to find hidden information (while approaching passive candidates).
- Support putting together a Master Sourcing Plan where applicable.
- Make initial and further connections with candidates.
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates.
- Carry out remote interviews.
- Verbal review of candidate qualifications.
- Determine whether the candidate is a fit for the client’s organization.
- Create a Candidate Profiling Form.
- Submit and position the candidate/s on employment opportunities.
What we offer during these 2 years:
In this international opportunity, you will develop into a great Sourcer and you will learn a lot through “on the job learning”, field trips to the Netherlands where you will visit the rest of your team and/or client(s) and the projects you will be working on. Below you will find more about what we have to offer:
- work in a truly global environment in one of our biggest offices in the region (20+ spoken languages)
- competitive salary both in Hungary & the Netherlands
- paid housing for the first year in the city center of Budapest
- paid field trips to the Netherlands during the first year
- an all-round training to be a master of candidate sourcing
- a Mentor who will provide you guidance & help during the first year in Budapest
- opportunity to work on strategic projects
- work on one of our client programs in the Netherlands for the second year
We are looking for you if:
- you hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent upper education (HR degree is an advantage)
- you have a passion for Recruitment/HR
- you have an adventurous mindset
- you have strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- you are eager to learn, curious about new technologies and wishing to keep abreast of the latest trends in sourcing/talent acquisition
- you have an international mindset
- you speak a solid level of English and are fluent in Dutch
For more information contact our recruiter Matej Hoyt-Nikolic at: email@example.com
Job Number: 401
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter Graduate Program
Location_formattedLocationLong: Utrecht/Budapest, Utrecht NL