Location: Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Job Number: 431
Are you having experience in Recruitment (in-house or agency)?
Do you have the expertise of temporary recruitment on the German market?
We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Our multinational client is looking for a successful Recruitment professional who would be our MSP Consultant
This is an exceptional possibility to work with an internationally renowned client account, and to develop the MSP Service.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Relationship Management
- Engage proactively with the client in a consultative role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Work with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Work with the consultant/contractor base to ensure their needs are met.
- Build relationships with client’s hiring managers; Foster alliances, business partnerships and relationships with supplier contacts.
- Work with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Manage a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfillment.
- Determine eligibility of candidate based on paper CV/Resume.
- Lead external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
- Manage the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2- 3 years account and requisition management as functional business partner.
- Track record in engaging suppliers to devise and execute external consultant sourcing strategies, just in time and within budget.
- Proven ability to understand external consultant motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to candidates to ensure offer acceptance.
- Experienced in optimizing hiring processes from an operational perspective.
- Demonstrable ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility to hire, consultatively presenting CVs/Resumes to hiring teams.
- Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems (Fieldglass, IQN, TalentLink, Peoplefluent, etc.).
- Experience working on an RPO/MSP contract, on a client site, is desirable.
- Planning experience in volume projects.
- Fluent (written and oral) in English and German
Job Number: 431
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia DE