Recruiter Graduate Program - Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 438
Are you a recent graduate with a strong interest in human resources and recruitment? Then this is your chance to join one of the most successful talent acquisition teams in Europe!
Over the course of two years, we will train and equip you with all the knowledge & skills to make you succeed as a specialist recruiter in an ever-evolving international recruitment market.
You will spend the first year training as a sourcing recruiter in our recruitment center in Budapest, Hungary, and the second year as a recruiter for one of our clients in Germany.
After successfully completing of your two-year training, we will offer you the chance to become a full-time member of our recruitment team.
What will be your main activities as a Sourcing Recruiter:
- Analyse job description and translate to search queries, to be used in database mining in various channels such as internal candidate database, job board databases, internet searches (Google and other web searches, LinkedIn and other social networks), and in some cases phone sourcing etc. as requested.
- Diligent internet research to find hidden information (passive candidates).
- Support putting together Master Sourcing Plan where applicable.
- Make first and further connections with candidates.
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates.
- Carry out remote interviews.
- Verbal review of qualifications.
- Determine fit of the candidate with the client’s organization.
- Create Candidate Profiling Form.
- Submit and position candidate on employment opportunities
What we offer during this 2 years:
- work in a truly global environment in one of our biggest office in the region (20+ spoken languages)
- competitive salary both in Hungary & Germany
- paid housing for the first year in the city center of Budapest
- paid field trips to Germany during the first year
- an all round training to be a master of candidate sourcing
- a Mentor who will provide you guidance & help during first year in Budapest
- opportunity to work on strategic projects
We are looking for you if:
- you completed a Bachelor/Masters degree or finished in equivalent upper education (HR degree is an advantage)
- you are interested in Recruitment/HR
- you have highly developed social skills and are interested to develop & learn
- you have an international mindset
- you speak a solid level of English and German
Interested? Apply here or contact Gabor Antal <email@example.com> for more information!
Job Number: 438
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter Graduate Program - Sourcing Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest/Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia DE