Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland
Job Number: 459
The Recruitment Business Partner is pivotal in delivering an onsite recruitment solution. You will manage the recruitment processes for our client and provide a high class standard of client service and recruitment advice on each recruitment transaction. You will have a team to support you in delivering against the SLA client expectations and going above the delivery model by demonstrating your ability to find outstanding talent individuals to assist our client on their mission.
- Accountable for the permanent recruitment process and delivery for our client with a key focus on direct sourcing and managing the recruitment supply chain. To assist and support other team members with high volumes, complex hires and various projects.
- The ability to achieve current KPI’s whilst proactively seeking to continually improve these through quality and speed of service.
- Effectively establish and drive key client stakeholder relationships in order to build credibility and trust whilst based on client site
- Proactively engage the client hiring community to understand recruitment needs and drivers and to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved
- Accountable for delivery against all requirements through the off-site team (direct sourcing) to ensure resourcing fulfilment. Work proactively with the off-site team to ensure they are best able to deliver the client’s requirements
- First point of contact for recruitment issues within their specific client business area
- Ensure all recruitment activity is captured in real time on the client’s ATS system and/or any other database
Your skills & experience
- Demonstrate a strong drive for delivery and results
- Pro-active, resilient and ability to embrace change
- Complete fluency in Polish and high level business English
- Significant recruitment experience in-house or within an RPO setting. We will consider candidates from an agency background however priority will be given to candidates with in-house/RPO experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Real team player attitude
- Ability to work at pace in a complex challenging environment
Job Number: 459
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie PL