Associate Operations Expert
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 530
associate operations expert
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Working for a multi-country organization, means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a pro-active mind-set.
The Operations Expert provides an outstanding service from his/her expertise that is customer focused and drives improved organizational performance.
The responsibilities below enable you to achieve goals and to be successful in this role.
- Advises managers how to apply a wide variety of existing procedures and precedents.
- Advises internal customers.
- Signalling and advising management about the expertise and developments within the expertise.
- Handling specialist questions within the expertise and giving advice.
- Providing professional knowledge and knowledge of processes/ resources/instruments of the expertise (knowledge sharing).
- Investigates questions related to existing programs, processes and procedures.
- Translates the demands of customers (internal and external) into products and services.
Supports others by performing prescribed project management activities following existing procedures.
- By implementation of products and services in the business (making an implementation plan; coordinating and monitoring the implementation, internal and external information transfer by manuals, brochures and user training).
- Making proposals for and making improvements in the workforce processes and the expertise of the organization (f.e. updating and maintaining an Implementation plan).
- First point of contact for organization regarding expertise.
Data Collection & Analysis
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Should modify and review reports as needed/requested by stakeholders to validate applicability.
- Prepare and create scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Create presentations containing data to agreed specifications.
- Consolidate and integrate client data for the production of specific reports.
- Maintain and review data-set as required, working to ensure data quality, highlighting and addressing discrepancies, giving advice and providing solutions.
- Pro-active in recommending improvements in the usage of tools and the existing data management processes.
The competences below drive the behavior to perform in line with your responsibilities.
Randstad Sourceright Key competencies
Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers. Specifically, corrects problems; for example, communicating with customers regarding expectations, to monitor delivery and satisfaction.
Drive for Results
Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals. Specifically, improves performance; for example, enhancing and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
Works without supervision and exhibits exemplary behaviour by not making quality concessions. Encourages others to take action to increase quality.
Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions with guidance, but not under constant supervision.
Job specific competencies
Approach to Thinking
Thinks through situations of varying degrees of complexity and ambiguity, in order to understand them clearly. Specifically, sees basic relationships; for example, identifying simple cause and effect, or pros and cons.
Acts proactively to avoid problems or identifies and takes advantage of opportunities. Specifically, acts decisively; for example: by taking resolute action in time-sensitive situations.
Attention to Detail
Manages tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, checks own work; for example: by using systems such as checklists to ensure accuracy.
Data Collection and analysis
Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
Education & experience
- University or equivalent professional & intellectual ability
- Experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised.
- Experience within the RPO/MSP industry and/or within specific expertise.
- Experience with reporting and vendor management/application tracking systems, CRM databases and analytic tools.
- Excellent Microsoft Office/google for business applications skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization.
- Experience of working in fast growing projects and a changing environment.
Job Number: 530
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Operations Expert
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU