Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 534
Purpose of the job:
Is responsible for developing a talent sourcing strategy that best suits the client’s needs and market conditions. Also for building relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing plans are developed and executed to identify the best quality external consultants/contractors at competitive rates.
Should support the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base; executing appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil contract and project based assignments.
- Performs standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for the principle and gives colleagues advice on the proper performance of departmental processes.
- Determines eligibility of candidate based on paper CV/Resume.
- Handles the administration.
Client & Customer Management (External)
Carries out prescribed client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
- Daily fulfilment of temporary vacancies: intake hiring managers, distribution of job requests to suppliers, shortlisting candidates, etc.
- Works with client, obtaining job requests, maintaining a high fill ratio.
- Engages proactively with the client in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Solves complex problems in MSP process, sells solutions to clients and suppliers and implements solutions.
- Builds relationships with client’s hiring managers, ensures overall sourcing strategies are executed to plan.
- Carries out account and requisition management, producing candidate pipelines to achieve hiring success.
- Process management in line with client specific procedures, undertaking accurate record keeping of requisition fulfilment.
Fosters alliances, business partnerships and relationships with supplier contacts.
- Manages a variety of relationships and directs the work of the suppliers supporting the needs of the individual client departments.
- Evaluates regularly with suppliers, in order to improve supplier’s services.
- Is able to develop and execute external consultant sourcing strategies to produce quality hires.
- Participates in intakes, screening, short listing and matching candidates to client job requirements.
- Leads external consultant pay rate negotiations with suppliers, securing market aligned competitive rates.
Investigates questions related to existing programs, processes and procedures.
- Works with client to understand the client business, functional/technical skill needs and hiring drivers.
- Analyses job descriptions and translate to search criteria.
Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers.
- Should analyse pay rate and rate card structures.
- Contributes to the provision of a resourcing knowledge pool, share ideas and best practice to continually improve RSR solutions.
- Ensures that processes are followed by complying with the workforce compliance and governance requirements of the Managed Service Program.
- Manages the information shared between the client and the suppliers, maximizing delivery through excellent knowledge-sharing and communication.
Data Collection & Analysis
Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Executes periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Creates management reports and make data analysis.
Job Number: 534
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant NL