Associate Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 547
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for an Associate Sourcing Recruiter - Birmingham
Your typical day includes
delivering an offsite contingent recruitment solution for this leading management consultancy client. You will be responsible for building both talent strategies and talent management on behalf of the client, and supporting building out the client branded tool which is focused on building contingent talent communities.
your focus will be to
- Check database daily for new candidate registrations and reviewing each application
- Add tags to candidate registrations to help identify talent quickly
- Identify workers who could be made compliant prior to being in process for a role
- Enrich the database with relevant information
- Adding profiles to Talent Pools
- Create Talent Pools
- Manage Talent Pools through regular contact by phone, email, SMS to retain candidate engagement
- Work with the Contingent Hire Talent Manager to ensure the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and relevant messaging is reaching and engaging the talent pools
- Execute searches against specific demand needs for both live new roles and prospective (bid work) roles
- Input into MI on candidate quality
- Sourcing for live and prospective (Bid work) roles, conducting tailored shortlists and providing market intelligence on the availability of contingent talent.
what you will need
- Proven candidate experience in recruitment
- Experience in speaking with senior candidates and / or those with niche skill sets such as technical IT skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write engaging content
- Experience of working with recruitment technologies
- Attention to detail
it’s also nice to have
- experience recruiting into financial services or management consultancies
- experience working in a similar role for an MSP, RPO or in-house team
- an interest in data
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- we work with diverse and creative people from the best companies globally
- we are part of a big global family of talent advisors, who are passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have a central platform to share successes and fun moments, that allows us to bond, no matter where we are located
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Job Number: 547
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Sourcing Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB