Contingent Hire Solutions Manager
Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 548
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for a Contingent Hire Solutions Manager - London
your typical day includes engagement with hiring managers, engagement managers and resourcing teams to provide ‘expert’ advice on contingent hiring solutions from both RSR provided services and provided services such as Service Acquisition Agreements, DEC Overseas workers and Outsourced solutions.
your focus will be to
- Advise stakeholders on the ‘right’ solutions for their needs from the suite of Contingent Hire solutions. This includes; Adepto, RSR Direct Sourcing, Agencies, Consultancy agreements, SOW, Work Experience, FTC’s, Outsourced arrangements via the client procurement
- Set up briefings or providing requisition/prospective role data to Senior MSP consultants and/or Senior Sourcing Recruiters based in RSR delivery centres in Birmingham and London
- Work closely with Client Supplier Manager, Sourcing Manager and Recruitment delivery lead to direct outputs e.g to find the right solution at the right speed, irrespective of whether the solution is the client or RSR owned
- Be ‘expert’ in technologies such as Adepto (VMS) and TDX (market pay rate/analytics tech) to provide senior stakeholders with insight into the talent marketplace
- Work closely with the client risk and governance manager to ensure that the service is managed effectively and to seek areas for improvement
- Work alongside the client talent manager to ensure talent pools are built and maintained on relevant skills / niche in demand skills
- Be seen as a trusted advisor to stakeholders on contingent solutions
- Link with recruiters in the permanent hire team on campaigns and to understand how contingent solutions can complement permanent hiring solutions
- Network within the client to raise the profile of contingent solutions supporting workforce of the future
- Be embedded within the client operation to be seen as Contingent Solutions partner, seeking out opportunities to support contingent hiring, contingent strategy and workforce planning
what you will need
- significant experience in contingent hiring solutions
- experience working with senior candidates and stakeholders in an advisory and consultative position
- experience using data and MI to support decision making and strategy definition
- strong business development and influencing skills
it’s also nice to have
- experience recruiting into financial services or management consultancies
- experience working in a similar role for an MSP, RPO or in-house
- An interest in data, analytics and recruitment technologies
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- we work with diverse and creative people from the best companies globally
- we are part of a big global family of talent advisors, who are passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have a central platform to share successes and fun moments, that allows us to bond, no matter where we are located
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Job Number: 548
Community / Marketing Title: Contingent Hire Solutions Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB