Lead MSP Recruitment Partner
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 556
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for an
MSP Lead Recruitment Partner - Canary Wharf
your typical day includes
building relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing plans are developed and executed to identify the best quality external consultants/contractors at competitive rates. This is a new client where successful relationship building will be crucial to the success of the programme. This means there is a fantastic opportunity to be involved from the outset and have input into redefining process and working on improvement projects.
your focus will be to
- manage the relationship with our internal offshore teams who support the account including the crucial relationship with our inhouse direct sourcing team
- support the business in their staffing needs by managing the supply base
- execute appropriate supplier sourcing strategies and external consultant management methods to fulfil contract and project based assignments
- be a mentor to colleagues, on-boarding and training new colleagues
- design business processes and working towards continuous improvement of the account
- oversee SLA and KPI target settings
- be a work stream lead in project work.
what you will need
- previous onsite recruitment experience delivering an MSP programme
- experience recruiting into professional services clients
- proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with key senior stakeholders
- ability to manipulate reports and data into meaningful information to support the development of the account
it’s also nice to have
- management experience, or experience having mentored or overseen more junior team members
- financial services recruitment experience
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are part of a big global family of talent advisors, who are passionate and not afraid to challenge the status quo – we have a central platform to share successes and fun moments, that allows us to bond, no matter where we are located
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- doing business globally is important to us so we foster global talent mobility, international secondments, and inter-cultural training and experiences
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Job Number: 556
Community / Marketing Title: Lead MSP Recruitment Partner
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB