Client Service Director
Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Job Number: 568
To implement and lead a new large scale MSP client proposition. Focusing on providing strategic direction and operational leadership of a key client solution within the EMEA region. Driving additional business opportunities, leading and motivating a team and ensuring the client receives added value and strategic level expertise.
Manages a significant operational area for the organization.
- Should provide strategic leadership for the account teams within the specific regional area.
- Provide regular communication to teams to update them on market developments, business priorities and performance of the allocated accounts to create a positive working environment.
- Ensure all business information is cascaded in a timely way to drive employee engagement and understanding of their value and role within RSR EMEA.
- Ensure the team participates in continuous improvement activities in order to maintain their levels of expertise, market knowledge and awareness of future trends.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by teams, based on specific client feedback and develop action plans for individuals needing improvement to ensure performance targets are met.
- Monitor hiring and promotional activity within accounts to insure compliance with company policy and standards.
Budgeting & Costing
Takes responsibility for setting and managing area budgets so that they align with organizational strategy.
- Should create and drive initiatives to improve commerciality and profitability across all areas of the business.
- Establish metrics, goals and expected performance levels of all teams and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate.
- Is responsible for delivering financial performance as defined by annual nominated accounts budgets.
- Determines account objectives, metrics, goals and expected performance levels consistent with business strategies.
Builds own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialized training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organization.
- Should identify and select an effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Coach and mentor teams in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals.
Client & Customer Management (External)
Manages key client and customer relationships, typically by using account teams to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organization.
- Is key contact for all senior clients across nominated accounts.
- Takes responsibility for the account development strategy.
- Develops a long-lasting relationship with the client.
- Establishes and maintains an effective contact chain, extends our services within the client in co-operation with the Operations Managers to promote new business opportunities to the client (e.g. cost savings, process improvement).
- Reviews (quarterly business review) regularly our services with the client.
- Business related postgraduate qualification or equivalent relevant business experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of recruitment systems such as ATS, VMS’ and CRMs
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/Gmail)
- Excellent communications, influencing and negotiations skills
- Ability to devise and control realistic budgets and keep track of income and expenditure
- Detailed knowledge of own business area and the associated internal processes.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in MSP and/or RPO to include recruitment and sourcing.
- Evidence that you can work well under pressure
- Evidence that you are an excellent team player and that you can also work alone.
- Expert level of English is a must and Dutch/French are a huge asset
- Should have wide and deep experience providing expert competence.
- Experience of working in the recruitment industry managing international complex and sizeable client accounts, in either contract or permanent recruitment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of management, in particular Director level, both internally and client-facing.
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level.
- Previous experience in negotiating and managing commercial budgets.
- Experience of leading teams that achieve strong direct delivery results.
- Experience of interpreting strategy and policy in order to set and deliver objectives within medium to long time frames.
- Solid experience of people management and leadership in a results driven environment.
- Experience of managing and motivating teams.
- Demonstrated ability relying on experience and judgment to set and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and strategies.
Job Number: 568
Community / Marketing Title: Client Service Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE