Associate Manager Operations
Location: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Job Number: 576
- Ensure optimum staffing levels to service account effectively and profitably.
- Ensure the delivery of the overall solution meets budget and time goals.
- Management of account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded.
- Ensure all team members are meeting internal RSR SLA’s, direct corrective action, as needed.
- Responsible for meeting customer, external consultant and supplier satisfaction targets.
- Escalation management of external consultant issues, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed.
- SLA management, service and performance review with client (QBR’s).
- Evolve and upsell new solutions and add-ons to the service.
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Delivery team and ensure their knowledge, capability, training and support relevant to the tasks expected of them.
- Establish metrics and expected performance levels of all team members and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate. Set goals to help prioritize resources.
- Ensure the team has access to the right tools at the right time, informing team of company updates.
- Coach and mentor team to meet service level(s) required. Provide recognition for positive results.
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective knowledge share and skill transfer. Conduct direct report meetings to promote team work.
- Monitor work and evaluate results to ensure organizational objectives are met.
- Provide training where necessary on the appropriate skills and techniques. Coordinate the training delivered to new team members on project specific tasks and systems.
- Identify and select effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Provide induction, performance management, development, reward and succession planning.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Lead and manage day to day client relationships and manage client expectation.
- Develop strong client relationships, communicate client requirements to the internal operations and business, provide innovative solutions to solve client needs.
- Engage proactively with the client to understand needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved.
- Build effective business relationships with the supplier base.
- Ensure that stakeholder satisfaction surveys are sent out and the results are reported accurately.
- Escalation point for any daily operational issues.
- Audit and verify accuracy of all invoices and billing accruals, as needed.
- Familiar with contract schedules & contractual terms and have the ability to execute against them.
- Manage and/or participate in periodic ad-hoc projects and perform other duties as required by AstraZeneca.
- Responsible for feeding back account progress and business development opportunities to RSR Management.
- University Degree or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Preferably Business related postgraduate qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in the recruitment industry in a delivery capacity and a minimum of at least 1 year as a Delivery Manager of a sizeable project in both contract and permanent recruitment
- Documented and solid experience of managing and motivating teams.
- Experience of working in an on-site environment is a distinct advantage
- Experience of having used Fieldglass as a vendor management application is a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to liaise with all levels of management, especially Director level.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies.
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions.
Job Number: 576
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rzeszow, Podkarpackie PL