MSP Recruitment Coordinator
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 639
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for an Onsite MSP Recruitment Coordinator
your typical day includes
working as part of the Client Account Management team who are responsible for delivering a premium recruitment process to our client with their contingent / temporary and contract recruitment. Based onsite with our client who are a leading management consultancy based in central London, the key focus of this role is to forge relationships with all parties, including key stakeholders within the client and all suppliers as part of the contract recruitment supply chain.
your focus will be
- general administration and maintenance of systems, tracker tools and recruitment systems
- supporting Hiring Managers with system based queries, and other process or policy queries
- managing the timesheet and contract renewals process
- working with partner recruitment agencies to ensure a streamlined service to all parties (hiring managers and candidates)
- building strong relationships with the contractor workforce
- processing contractor extensions
- dealing with contractor queries in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- ad hoc projects most likely around process implementation and improvement
what you will need
This role will suit someone who has worked onsite within professional services in a recruitment support capacity. Recruitment agency experience in the temporary recruitment sector will also be considered. Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and SLA’s is key for this fast paced role. This is a key client facing role where excellent customer service and client management skills are also imperative.
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we embrace diversity and support our clients to achieve their own Diversity & Inclusion goals
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we work in modern and easily accessible offices in central London
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Job Number: 639
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Recruitment Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB