Job Number: 647
Our client is looking for a recruiter for the EMEA TA team
This role will cover recruitment delivery for the Customer Experience organization, specifically focusing on Technical support and Customer Support engineer roles. You will be part of an existing team of recruiters supporting this area of the business and will work directly with the managers in the organization on a variety of roles
- You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them.
- You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Source, identify and conduct efficient and professional interview process
- Drive offer process, including salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Provide an extraordinary candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
- Lead kick-off meetings with the hiring manager/team and develop a comprehensive and executable search strategy.
- Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager.
- You will work closely with local country HR
- You will partner with existing recruiters supporting the same organization, to share knowledge and candidates to ensure the best outcome for the business
Who are you?
- Experience (2-4 years) in end to end recruitment
- Experience with technical engineering/technical support recruitment
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
- Search experience must include full-life cycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation and closing
- Sourcing experience using social media and databases
- Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate crossfunctionally and globally
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
- Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification.
The required competencies:
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell the client’s culture and business initiatives
- End-to-end recruitment experience, including sourcing and outreach
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work independently towards a successful conclusion
- Able to create credibility and earn trust
- Fluency in English is a must
- Kowledge of another European language such as German or Spanish is a big advantage
What do we offer?
- Great working environment with the HR team onsite and with the client's managers
- The client provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparent, open communication
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- The most innovative company in the high-technology industry.
Job Number: 647
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cracow, Malopolskie PL