English Speaking Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 706
English Speaking Sourcing Recruiter
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SRC employs multi-lingual Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters who are striving to the best identify and engage with usually hard-to-find top-quality candidates. With in-depth industry expertise across a wide range of industries including IT/Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Manufacturing/Engineering, our specialist teams have the local, national and international industry knowledge to transform our clients recruitment and HR strategies - giving them the competitive edge they need to keep them at the forefront of their industries.
The SRC is responsible for proactively seeking to identify professional talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches. The Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters quickly analyse social data and CV’s to engage qualified candidates and conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to any of our existing client needs.
Purpose of the job:
Execute all sourcing activities such as vacancy intake, sourcing, screening and submitting into clients. Main focus is candidate and operational/delivery client perspective. Usually acts as SPOC, works in more complex situations, such as big volumes, more diverse positions wide-scale project-basis, , with senior stakeholders, diverse cultures and way of working.
- Organize/join intake with the hiring manager/recruiter in order to get a complete picture of hard and soft requirements, culture and working environment.
- Identify K.O. criteria together with the client/recruiter.
- Create Job Qualification Form and get the confirmation from the client on that.
- Analyse job description and translate to search queries, to be used in database mining in various channels such as internal candidate database (Bullhorn), job board databases, internet searches (Google and other web searches, LinkedIn and other social networks), and in some cases phone sourcing etc. as requested.
- Review CV’s for pattern recognition to guide search queries.
- Determine eligibility of candidate based on paper CV.
- Diligent internet research to find hidden information (passive candidates).
- Putting together Master Sourcing Plan where applicable.
Engagement, Screening and Submission:
- Make first and further connections with candidates.
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates.
- Carry out remote interviews.
- Verbal review of qualifications.
- Determine fit of the candidate with the client’s organization.
- Create Candidate Profiling Form.
- Submit and position candidate on employment opportunities.
- Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity into the Delivery Manager and client.
- Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity.
- Keep ATS up-to-date on candidate profiles.
- Is clients ‘single point of contact’ (SPOC) from a daily delivery/operational perspective.
- Coordinate entire sourcing process, from intake to candidate submission.
- Process management in line with Client specific processes and SRC’s processes.
- Make process improvements, both internal (team activities) and external (towards the client).
- Develop effective sourcing strategies, work on sourcing innovation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more verticals by gathering the utmost of industrial knowledge (job profiles, target companies etc.) and creating, building and maintaining best-in-class sourcing strategies.
- Mentor colleagues e.g. with dealing client issues (no direct people management).
- Entire project management towards to complex sourcing clients.
- Responsible for organizing the day-to-day priorities if further sourcing recruiters are designated to the project.
Internal: Delivery Manager, TIC (training)
External: candidates, hiring managers, customers
University (Bachelor's) degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the role of recruiter/sourcer
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word/ Gmail)
- Mastery in reporting tools (Excel, Access)
- Mastery in applying various sourcing methodologies; strong web searcher
- Applicant Tracking Systems or data management systems, CRM
- Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
Job Number: 706
Community / Marketing Title: English Speaking Sourcing Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU