Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 710
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC employs multi-lingual Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters who strive to best identify and engage with hard-to-find top-quality candidates.
The primary responsibility is for the delivery of client programs, operational contacts with hiring community and coordination of day to day operational tasks of a team. Major goals are to deliver against the agreed SLA/KPI’s and reach the highest level of client satisfaction and team performance.
The responsibilities below enable you to achieve goals and to be successful in this role.
Client & Customer Management (Internal)
Supports small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Should maintain & manage information within company systems about candidates & clients.
- Daily/Weekly reporting of search and screening activity.
- First point of contact for internal operational stakeholders and first escalation point of the team for any daily operational issues.
Supervises others to deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established systems.
- Should coordinate and motivate a group of Sourcing Recruiters or HR administrators.
- Coordinate entire sourcing process, from intake to candidate submission.
- Use and continuously seek for creative and innovative sourcing and recruitment and/or HR administration best practices, sharing best practices with the team.
- Keep applicant tracking system up-to-date on candidate profiles.
- Ensure all team members conform to RSR processes and quality procedures as defined.
- Create a team backup structure in case of absence.
- Manage all HR related daily activities within the team (Holiday scheduling, Timesheet administration, etc.).
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork and inform on project updates.
- Train and mentor new hires.
- Provide feedback and coach experienced team members.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific customer feedback and assist in developing action plans for individuals.
Improves personal performance and coaches others when required using performance management systems and protocols.
- Should meet service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets.
- Monitor the performance of Sourcing Recruiters or HR administrators, set weekly targets.
- Periodically report and review of services, SLA’s and KPI’s, team performance, participate business reviews, etc.
- Make real-time updates for timely and accurate record keeping of candidate activity and productivity.
- Measure account(s)’ performance.
education & experience
- University or equivalent professional & intellectual ability
- Operational work experience gained within a fast-paced, multinational, high-touch service industry (recruitment, HR services, financial/IT services etc.).
- Maturity in succeeding in a strongly client-facing service environment.
- Experience in supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
- Experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of MSP or RPO.
- Mastery in MS Office applications
- Reporting skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
Job Number: 710
Community / Marketing Title: Center Teamlead
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU