Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 711
Contractor Care Coordinator
Department: Randstad Sourceright EMEA; Delivery Centre; Shared Services Centre
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC and SSC are driven by process management, productivity in line with Client SLA’s (internal & external) and standardisation of working methods.
The SSC employs multi-lingual HR Administrators who are responsible for back-office support for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs within the EMEA region. By providing high quality support in the most efficient way, HR Administrators ensure assistance for all MSP experts and/or Sourcing recruiters/Recruiters of Randstad Sourceright EMEA in the administrational part of their roles. In general, the SSC works with standardized processes all over the EMEA region to ensure efficiency and clients’ satisfaction.
Purpose of the job:
To provide a quality and high touch contractor care support, within the Operational Delivery Centre in Budapest. To forge relationships with all parties, including key stakeholders within the business as part of the recruitment process.
Key areas of responsibility will be around providing contractor based support and administration in relation to contractor queries. Management of all contractor queries post start of position and dealing with the various systems (VMS) and query management tools/ inbox.
- Contractor administration utilising various systems to track and maintain contractor queries
- Dealing with contractor queries in a very timely manner
- Liasing with various departments within the business to ensure resolution
- Supporting the business to ensure high level support and standards are ensured
- Managing all post start queries for our contractor workforce: processing holidays/ dealing with payroll queries, extending assignments, timesheet queries and assisting contractors throughout the duration of their assignment
First point of contact for ‘in post’ contractors (candidates currently engaged in assignment through RSR)
- Maintenance of all systems and records, in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with all parties in a proactive approach to ensure engagement at all times in relation to the team objectives
- Communicating effectively with our contractor workforce and colleagues alike in a professional manner at all times
- Communications for bank holidays/ timesheet deadlines
- Proactive approach to make sure the contractor is always up to date and handled correctly
- To escalate any issues to your Manager with immediate effect
- Ad hoc administrative duties as and when required
University (Bachelor's) degree
- MS Excel/ Word/Powerpoint
- Previous administration experience
- Experience with dealing with a high volume of queries
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
Excellent verbal and written English (all contractors are UK based)
Job Number: 711
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Officer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU