Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 712
Center Manager (MSP Team Leader)
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions. Working for a multi-country organization, means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a pro-active mind-set.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC employs multi-lingual Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters who strive for the best way to identify and engage with hard-to-find top-quality candidates.
Manages several teams; Primary responsibility is to managing client operations and delivery teams. Major goals are to reach the highest level of client satisfaction, performance and people management.
The responsibilities below enable you to achieve goals and to be successful in this role.
Client & Customer Management (External)
Manages important client relationships with guidance from senior colleagues or oversees relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers.
- Should be first point of contact for client operational stakeholders and first escalation point for any daily operational issues.
- Meet budget commitments, service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets.
- Engage with the client to understand needs and drivers, to ensure appropriate strategies are aligned
- and put in place.
- Periodically report and review of services, SLA’s and KPI’s, budget, team performance, participate
- business reviews etc.
- Participation during the RFP/RFI process, supporting new client bids and tenders.
Client & Customer Management (Internal)
Manages relationships with important internal customers and acts as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues.
- Daily/Weekly reporting of activities of the several teams.
- Provide regular communication to the organization to update them on market developments, business
- priorities and performance of the Delivery Centre to create a positive working environment.
Develops and/or delivers a plan and outcomes for an operational area with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Should coach and mentor team members in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching
- their goals.
- Provide training when necessary for the purpose of improving skills or teaching new ones.
- Deliver training to new team members on project specific tasks and systems.
- Conduct team meetings to promote teamwork and inform on company updates.
- Identify and select effective staff to meet service delivery commitments.
- Provide induction, development, reward and succession planning.
- Ensure all team members conform to RSR processes and quality procedures as defined.
- Identify and share best practices with team members
Helps manage the performance of direct reports by working within performance management systems.
- Should continually review delivery KPIs; control and improve productivity.
- Assess/survey quality of work delivered by team, based on specific customer feedback and develop
- action plans for individuals.
- Set up individual, client- and Delivery Centre-based targets for team members and groups and ensure
- that the team is meeting internal and client KPI’s & SLA’s.
- Develop and share best practices with the EMEA Randstad Sourceright community.
Policy Development & Implementation (internal and external)
Develops procedures for area of expertise with guidance from senior colleagues, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organization.
- Should identify opportunities to better serve the client and/or bring in innovative delivery solutions.
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement and implement
- solutions needed to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency.
- Project management based on new client requests; acting as ‘Voice of Customer’ to translate client needs for internal contributors and stakeholders (Delivery Centre Management, CoE, Support roles etc.).
- Lead special projects necessary to enhance the RSR service offering to existing and prospect clients
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Quality oriented
- Commercial Accumen
- Team Leadership
- Conceptual Thinking
- Detailed knowledge of own business and the associated internal processes.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in recruitment and sourcing.
- Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word).
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and CRM system(s)
- University or equivalent professional & intellectual ability
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken) – German is a plus
Job Number: 712
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Center
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU