Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 721
Purpose of the job:
To ensure that clients receive a proactive, excellent service, maximizing the potential for business within that client regionally. To be a central management representative for the Account Manager and team and to ensure that the account is being managed in the most efficient way.
- Budget/forecast management; responsible for supporting the definition and managing annual budgets (monthly P&L).
- Determine, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements within the account.
- Support the management of the business plan to deliver against the accounts commercial objectives.
- Support the CSD with account development strategy (which would include account retention, increasing scope for RSR and wallet share for Randstad operating companies)
- Develop and drive solid invoicing & payment. Ensure payment processes made appropriately for all services offered
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Development of existing services delivered to client accounts
- Identification, initiation and implementation of new service offerings
- Identification and development of key client relationships
- Meet with client sponsors on a monthly basis as a minimum
- Expand business areas / geographies within clients where possible
- Prepare and attend formal and informal business review meetings, such as monthly, quarterly & yearly review meetings with client
- Act as point of escalation for all issues that cannot be resolved by AM
Program Management & Service Delivery
- Overlooks MSP contract negotiation from an operations point of view
- Execute and steer contract obligations and ensure excellent delivery
- Direct Management of Account Managers who in turn manage the associated delivery team
- Ensure optimum staffing levels to service account effectively and profitably
- Guide and mentor AM to ensure effective management succession planning
- Conduct great conversations/ appraisals for AMs
- Guide AM in conducting and reviewing staff great conversations (appraisals) to ensure relevant, realistic objectives are set
- Ensure teams effectively utilize all possible methods to direct delivery
- Assist sales team with new pitches
- Assist with implementation of new accounts you will oversee as Operations Manager
- Management of team performance against kpi’s.
- Project work as and when required dependent on client needs
- Take company values, vision and expectations and ensure the allocated client operations team follows the path expected.
- Create and implement the operational and development strategy for the team’s success.
- Build, manage and motivate the team to meet the service level(s) required.
Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team environment with responsibility for effective skill transfer and knowledge share.
Operational Teams, Functional Business Partners, local Randstad organizations, Onsite teams, Shared Service Centre
Client organization, suppliers
- University Degree or equivalent relevant business experience.
- Preferably Business related postgraduate qualification
- Team management experience preferably in the recruitment process outsourcing service industry, with expertise in cross border managed service program delivery.
- Experience in managing business plans and budgets.
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at operational level.
- Previous experience of managing commercial budget.
- Proven experience of managing client solutions and be able to apply this knowledge.
- Intellectual Strength: Randstad leaders leverage strong intellectual power to identify pattern and draw insights from information in order to conceptualize strategic direction, solve problems and identify opportunities
- Agility: Randstad leaders proactively address change on all dimensions. They anticipate change and view situations from different perspectives whilst keeping pace in decision making to realize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Excellent Execution: Randstad leaders drive excellent execution by setting up robust processes to execute strategies, and follow through with strong monitoring and operational navigation to ensure results. Is firm and courageous in leading execution
- Lead: Randstad leaders enable teams to deliver high performance by providing direction and clarity of purpose, a focus on accountability and the orchestration of efforts. They set high standards and provide the support people need.
- Connect: Randstad leaders identify potential for synergies across the business and build commitment to achieve shared goals. They thrive on working with people (internal & external, clients & flex workers) that represent a mix of backgrounds, insights and perspectives
- Partner: Randstad leaders build strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders. They actively shape the external environment for the success of Randstad, leveraging their personal credibility and thought leadership in getting people onside
Excellent command of the English and another European language (preferably Dutch)
Travel is required (approximately 50% or more of work time); based on client needs and project/work location.
Job Number: 721
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Diemen, Noord-Holland NL