Technical Project Manager
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 937
What does work mean to you? Are you realizing your potential and helping others do the same?
At Randstad Sourceright, our people are our greatest innovation. We recognize the value of every individual and our clients, candidates and colleagues sit at the heart of everything we do. For us, this means making work meaningful every day.
We have ambition with a purpose so if you’re not just looking for a job, but a purposeful, progressive and satisfying career, join us! Let’s make work meaningful together.
We’re looking for a
Technical Project Manager, RPO & MSP
your typical day includes
working with all stakeholders to quickly resolve issues and find better ways of working. Made up of experienced experts and professionals, the technology enterprise team takes great pride in providing practical technology solutions alongside service and account teams for multiple MSP and RPO programs across EMEA. Underpinned by tribe-based methodology.
Our tribes are scalable teams which work across functional areas to achieve an end goal. Our tribes consist of technology project managers, business analysts, data analysts and technical support all working together to support our clients.
We have an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join us a tribe leader to drive technology workstreams and serve a growing client portfolio.
your focus will be
- Ownership for delivery of the Technology Workstream for new and existing client service implementations across simultaneous projects and technology initiatives (SAP Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline, Other Recruitment Technologies like Avature, Twago, etc).
- Ownership of the data workstream, responsible for CWB, CRD and IRD completion.
- Ability to build initial reports in SAP Fieldglass for the programme.
- Create and own Technology project plans including effective risk and issue management.
- Establish and maintain project governance for the Technology Workstream.
- Project management of the Technology Workstream and subject matter experts.
- Manage internal relationships and communications to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with various business areas to translate business requirements into clearly defined technical requirements.
- Manage solution validation testing.
- Prepare suitable user and technical support documentation.
- Working with Randstad Sourceright and Randtasd UK Back and Middle Office teams to design and test flat-file integrations.
- Working alongside the Technology Enterprise Tribe leaders to ensure implementation is in line with Randstad Sourceright best practise.
what you will need
- SAP Fieldglass configuration experience
- SAP Fieldglass data requirement experience (CRD, CWD, IRD)
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficiency in using Visio
- Flexibility/willing to travel
- Good communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
it’s also nice to have
- Knowledge of another European language such as German or French
why we love what we do and we think you will, too:
- we are recognized as an industry leader that invests in its people, solutions, innovation and capabilities to drive business and client success - this makes us a star performer on the Everest Group PEAK matrices
- our leaders are inspiring us to do our best for our clients, candidates and colleagues
- we value open communication and feedback and are proud to be an Open Company on Glassdoor, consistently outperforming our competitors
- we empower our people through great conversations - not static performance reviews - to position them for success
- we offer a transparent career pathing framework, training opportunities and a recognition program to celebrate outperformance
- we strive to be ahead of the pack and invest in new HR technology and knowledge
- doing business globally is important to us so we foster global talent mobility, international secondments, and inter-cultural training and experiences
A job description can only tell you so much...hear from our people on what work means to us.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition for permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Our solutions span recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions. For more information, see https://www.randstadsourceright.com/
Job Number: 937
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Project Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB