Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 1024
How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
Due to a new client win in the Netherlands, we are looking for an MSP Consultant who will join our freshly recruited MSP team supporting one of our clients onsite in the Hague. The client’s business lies within the life insurance and asset management industry. In this program you are managing the entire contingent talent life cycle from requisition to invoicing and payment, providing the client with complete visibility into the status of each contingent worker in their organization.
What your day to day tasks are:
- Engage proactively with the hiring managers in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Distribution of vacancies to agencies via the VMS (Vendor Management System) tool.
- Create management reports and make data analysis.
- Shortlisting and screening candidates and discussing them with the hiring manager.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Relationship management and evaluating performance of the agencies.
- Lead rate negotiations with agencies.
- Proven track record of a minimum of 3 years within MSP (preferred) and/or within a comparable role as an agency recruiter
- Experienced in in working with a VMS tool is not a must, but is a big advantage (in this instance it will be SAP Fieldglass)
- Experience working on a client site is desirable.
- Managed work orders, contracts, timesheets, payroll, invoices and reporting.
- Complete fluency in Dutch and English
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: 8.5 % holiday pay, 25 vacation days, an expense allowance, an attractive share scheme and the possibility of purchasing and selling your vacation days. Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Want to learn more about us and this role?
Reach out to Matej Hoyt, our Talent Acquisition Partner at:
email@example.com or click on the “apply now” button on the left.
Job Number: 1024
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: The Hague, Zuid-Holland NL