Senior Copywriter - Employer Branding
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1129
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Obsessed by the power of words? Copy and content strategy is the science behind storytelling: it uses data, research and understanding of psychology to shape our client’s narrative and create content experiences tailored to the company’s target audience. As our copywriting & content specialist, you’ll be supporting our Copy Strategy and Employer Branding projects in the creation of employer branding, recruitment marketing and advertising copy for clients translating the ideas and copy strategy in executable assets. You will be a vital element in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on clients or talent journey and persona development. Working with internal and external collaborators, you will also plan, oversee and execute content production end-to-end.
You will be responsible for
- planning, writing and editing of content; ensuring it is clear, compelling and properly distributed across web, print, mobile and social platforms - adhering to a consistent brand philosophy
- producing copy assets and content for any client’s needs i.e. banners, ads, landing pages, newsletters, email campaigns, websites, social media posts
- writing clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project
- creating style guides to use as reference
- managing digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel
- testing and implementing innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results in collaboration with the recruitment marketing team
- managing, mentoring and training a team of freelance and/or employed copywriters
The successful candidate will have
- creative and digital marketing experience including storytelling
- experience in creating and leading end-to-end marketing copy strategy projects
- highly creative skills
- attention to detail when working with client brands
- excellent command of English language (written and spoken) - native speaker
- SEO knowledge is an advantage
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to join our world class organisation.
Job Number: 1129
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Copywriter - Employer Branding
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB