MSP Global Excellence Project Manager
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
Job Number: 1158
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
MSP Global Excellence Project Manager - EMEA based role
This exciting role is responsible for operational excellence and driving transformational change and innovation to ensure the service provided to the one of our large global complex accounts evolves through the implementation of new products and services to keep the account and solutions ahead of the market.
You will be responsible for
- management of this client account Global Excellence Team
- having a global remit covering all aspects of driving excellence across the account - MSP, RPO and BPO
- leading onsite teams development of continuous improvement through the completion of process review and re-engineering programmes including documenting all process flows using required RSR standards
- effective client interaction and stakeholder engagement, providing leadership to bring innovation to the client to continually evolve our solution and service
- planning and execution of operational projects; including risk management, change impact assessment and management, cost benefits tracking, compliance standards including data privacy and GDPR, global governance, new technology strategy, implementation and maintenance
- solution analysis; consistently evaluating the service to monitor the quality and ensure both knowledge and service delivery is both relevant and efficient
- leading the delivery of the account roadmap to develop our RPO and MSP solutions towards “Ahead” stage of maturity and ultimately Total Talent approach
- developing and delivering a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others by taking accountability to draft and deliver project plans and associated documentation covering all components such as planning, legal, process design, communication, technology
- establishing metrics, goals and expected performance levels of the team and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate
- recommending ways to improve support for the operational teams by changing and implementing policies, processes, standards and practices
- leading change across the account including securing engagement of account management team (up to CSD level) to ensure projects are delivered to time/achieve the desired results.
The successful candidate MUST have the following
- extensive knowledge of of the running a large complex MSP / contingent recruitment account
- well developed project management skills with an ability to execute effectively
- strong leadership and relationship skills
- an innovative and inquisitive mind
- experience in data analytics
- be an experienced change agent within talent acquisition sector or recruiting outsourcing sector.
It’s also nice to have
- a second language ideally German or Dutch, although this is not essential.
In return you will receive
- ability to work at home - anywhere in Europe
- opportunity to make a positive strategic impact on one of our largest global solutions
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
Please apply today to join our world class team.
Job Number: 1158
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Global Excellence Project Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frankfurt, Hesse DE