Practice Lead - Ranstad Risesmart
Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 1160
about Randstad RiseSmart. RiseSmart is the innovation leader in the outplacement and talent mobility industry. We offer a tech and touch approach to support individuals across their career, make a lasting impact in the lives of those we support.
We are seeking a leader for our European Practice team. As the leader of this team you will play a key role across the organization supporting sales, innovation, global solution design and rollout, thought leadership and more. The ideal candidate has a robust background in HR Services, is an exceptional communicator in spoken and written English, offers strong analytical and project management skills, and is as comfortable presenting to a customer in a sales situation as they are driving a complex project plan across multiple countries and divisions. Innovation obsessed and future focused, the ideal individual will have expertise in talent mobility, career development and career transition services. Comfortability with technology, ability to find a way forward in ambiguity, strong focus on process improvement and a proactive, positive approach will ensure this key team member’s success.
What you will do:
- Support the growth of RiseSmart’s European business through active participation in the sales process including contributing to RFP responses, assisting with the preparation of customer presentations, and presenting live to customers in sales situations.
- Design custom solutions including pricing to fit customers talent mobility needs (internal mobility, career development, redeployment and outplacement) working closely with core global teams including product, operations, solutions and in market teams to ensure global feasibility and scalability.
- Develop deep knowledge of individual European countries business’ and ways of working, act as subject matter expert across all European RiseSmart locations; drive consistent global approach to RiseSmart solutions and adapt as needed for country nuances
- Manage resources in each country, ensure accountability in rollouts and upkeep of global programs: ensure all delivery and account management teams are engaged efficiently as needed depending on specific needs of project
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all best practices, innovations, competitors and updates across all practice areas: internal mobility, career development, redeployment and outplacement for global and European market
- Engage in public facing thought leadership including speaking at conferences, contributing to white papers and blog posts, and conducting research.
- Actively participate in RiseSmart’s global practice community including maintaining the EU-practice community and ensuring European needs are embedded in new services.
- Manage and deliver required outcomes for a portfolio of projects including supporting the end-to-end project management of implementing of global and multinational services
- Manage European practice team members both directly and through influence ensuring desired business outcomes and using and championing established systems; implementing continuous process improvements and setting team targets and KPIs in line with RiseSmart regional objectives.
- Create and implement the operational and development strategy for the team’s success.
- Contribute Europe’s perspective to global strategic conversations
Skills You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or MBA preferred
- Exceptional English speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills, ability to work seamlessly and successfully with different cultures, personalities and preferences
- Strong sales presence, excellent public speaking skills
- Customer obsessed and participant experience centric
- Analytical skills – focus on assessing, measuring and improving performance and making data based decisions.
- Drive to meet short term and long term goals
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to act in a consultative capacity both internally and externally
- Team player in a multicultural environment
- Ability to continue with your mission in spite of ambiguity
What we offer you:
- The ability to work from any location within Europe
- Preferably full time
- Competitive salary
Contact Gabor Antal <email@example.com> for more details!
Job Number: 1160
Community / Marketing Title: Practice Lead - Ranstad Risesmart
Location_formattedLocationLong: Diemen, Noord-Holland NL