Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1228
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
What will you do:
In a nutshell, you will be making sure that everyone who is employed by a client is legally permitted to work. Managing and administrating compliance documentation against UK labor law, GDPR and contractual requirements, facilitate on-boarding and conduct criminal, disclosure, financial and reference checks.
It is a complex and important part of the on-boarding process and requires detail oriented and attentive attitude.
- A patient, detail oriented, mature person
- Open for other cultures
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Able to juggle several kinds of tasks at once & prioritize them
- ASAP starter
What we can offer
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme;
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company;
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Teambuilding events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad)
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Start your online application by clicking on the “Apply” button.
Job Number: 1228
Community / Marketing Title: Compliance Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU