Global Head of Customer Success (RPO & MSP sector) - GLOBAL / FLEXIBLE LOCATION
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1259
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Global Head of Customer Success leads the Randstad Sourceright global customer success team and cross-functional community across multiple countries/regions and acts as an advocate, expert and advisor sharing knowledge, insights, and a strategic vision on behalf of our customers. The global head will work closely with our executive management and operational delivery and functional teams to enable the transformation to strategic customer advisory, fuel client-led innovation and product concept design, enhance our brand and reputation, and provide recommendations on operational delivery effectiveness in order to provide a competitive advantage for Randstad Sourceright.
Demonstrating a strong command of analytics, trend analysis and customer insights, the global head will develop strategies to positively impact customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value, improving account expansions (including wallet share) and reducing churn.
In this senior leadership role, you will be responsible for
- creating a company-wide culture of customer centricity and success embedded from executive leadership to an empowered frontline enabled to make the best decisions on behalf of the company and our customers
- creating and executing a multi-layered Voice of the Customer strategy and program which ensures complete visibility of each customer relationship and satisfaction beyond contractual scorecards
- taking a lead role in executive customer engagement through structured feedback interviews, facilitating client roundtable discussions and elevating Randstad Sourceright’s client advisory board concept in all regions and globally
- impacting and providing recommendations on operational delivery, sales and new customer acquisition themes to ensure that RSR achieves and retains competitive advantage as a result of Voice of the Customer insights
- collaborating on RSR differentiation investments, customer value propositions and product/concept roadmaps using Voice of Customer definitions of thought leadership and value differentiation
- alerting the global leadership team as required on perceived client attrition risk using a dashboard reporting multiple layers of client satisfaction inclusive of requisition and candidate experience satisfaction, client emotional health and senior client/stakeholder satisfaction with Randstad Sourceright thought leadership.
The successful candidate will
- have proven in depth knowledge of MSP / RPO sector and/or strategic HR consulting
- possess extensive experience in consulting and customer success management working with large Enterprise clients with complex needs within the HR services industry
- have the ability to utilize interpersonal skills to build strong collaborative relationships across a diverse global team
- have demonstrable success as an influencer, negotiator and consensus-builder
- proven expertise in complex analysis and process-orientation - possesses an analytical and process-oriented mindset
In return you will receive
- ability to work remotely (there may be some global or international travel required)
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please enquire for a more detailed job description or apply today to join our world class team.
Job Number: 1259
Community / Marketing Title: Global Head of Customer Success (RPO & MSP sector) - GLOBAL / FLEXIBLE LOCATION
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB