Delivery Management Lead DACH
Location: Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Job Number: 1269
Reporting into the Country CSD, the Delivery Management Lead DACH main responsibilities is the secure implementation and execution of in country compliance processes, establishment of supplier management structures and operational excellence requirements of our programs in coordination with the client stakeholder and the Operation Managers, Account Directors and CSDs. Relationship management to RSRs Operating Companies will be another focus topic of this role.
- The Delivery Management Lead DACH is trusted advisor for RSR Board, Senior Management Professional Services and Operations Leads with regards to compliance processes to mitigate risks regarding AÜ and T&M in Germany and in close collaboration with RSR EMEA and in country legal.
- The Delivery and Compliance team in Germany is reporting into the role as well as the Data Privacy Expert.
- Responsibility for implementation of all statutory, collective agreements and contractual requirements of the project including compliance regulations and continuous improvement of this processes
- The Delivery Management Lead DACH has an important client facing role to implement and execute secure compliance processes such as cross-border, Supply Chain compliance, T&M compliance, IR35 and further upcoming legal requirements.
- Enables RSRs business development teams to sell RSRs state of the art processes to clients by demonstrating added value for RSR clients.
- Developing of Supply Chain Strategy in close collaboration with the EMEA SCM Lead and RSRs GBS leads
- Responsible for implementation and management of Global Business Service Center processes for RSR Germany compliance processes
- In cooperation with the Operational Management and legal the Delivery Lead is actively negotiating and managing supplier contracts within the German and international programs
- Management of supplier relations incl. RSRs Operating Companies
- The Delivery Lead is involved as a Supply Chain and Compliance workstream in implementations, but also extensions and expansion in the current program structure.
- Supporting the Operations Manager/ AD / CSD in the implementation of accounting logic (communication with customers and suppliers, control of rates, adjustments to the VMS at tariff increases )
- Responsibility and reporting on supplier side for the observance of compliance (required documents)
- Support of the distribution model / Inquiry logic and consultation with the client regarding the optimal distribution model and tiering
- University Degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- Preferable solid legal background
- Business related qualification or equivalent relevant business experience
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in VMS systems: SAP Fieldglass, IQN (Beeline), HR4YOU, Coupa
- German native, mandatory: business English
Knowledge & Skills:
- Staffing and recruitment industry background (Arbeitnehmerüberlassung, Dienst- und Werkverträge context)
- Excellent communications, influencing and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in MSP and SCM
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work well as part of a team but also to work standalone
- Reliable knowledge of collective agreements (e.g: IGZ/BAP, TV BZ, TV LeiZ)
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and tariff conditions for the staffing business
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Solid Experience as SCM or Delivery responsible in implementation projects
- Supply Chain Management with proven results essential
Job Number: 1269
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Management Lead DACH
Location_formattedLocationLong: Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia DE