Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Job Number: 1300
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing the client with a specialist MSP solution based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract. Managing and controlling all aspects of MSP delivery within the designated business areas of the client company. Liaising and interfacing with Hiring Managers and key external and internal stakeholders to add value to the process and managing an onsite delivery team of MSP Consultants.
You will be responsible for
- providing direction and guidance to the onsite MSP team
- leading and managing day to day client relationships, to manage client expectations and provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- managing account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded
- taking responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organization
- providing insight to accompany management information reporting for clients
- escalation management, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed
- leading and implementing continuous process improvement activities/programs
- building own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework
- coaching and mentoring team to meet service level(s) required and ensure best practice process is followed
- provide induction, development, reward and succession planning
The successful candidate should have
- managed an experienced Recruitment and/or MSP delivery team
- experience working onsite, client facing experience which can be either in-house, or working for an RPO or MSP provider
- Experience with Fieldglass or similar vendor management systems
- complete fluency in the Dutch and English language (knowledge of French is an additional plus)
In return you will receive
- opportunity to make a positive strategic impact on one of our most prominent accounts in Belgium
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
- attractive benefits package including 32 vacation days, a company car and fuel card, an expense allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, a mobile phone and a laptop.
Please apply today to join our world class team!
Job Number: 1300
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE