Global Marketing Analytics and Program Lead
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1330
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Working in our global Talent Marketing business, with a focus on measurable client and business contribution and outcomes, the Marketing Analytics and Program global lead will be responsible for end to end talent marketing programs Marketing Analytics and other business governance tools and strategies.
Reporting directly to the global VP of Talent Marketing, this is a new role designed to develop advanced reporting to record and accelerate performance marketing and business performance.
Responsibilities will include the following
- Build and deliver a consolidated report views to Clients and Business at global, industry, job family and regional level and consult on the data narrative, opportunities and risks
- Partner closely with the rest of the team to ensure optimal data is available and. transferrable to feed in integrated data solutions and build synergies across different tools and. capabilities
- Support the development of the new reporting strategy and develop new reporting solutions to. ensure dissemination of insights across the business and at all levels, including new sources of data to improve diagnostic and analysis, advanced data management and visualisation capabilities across talent marketing team
- Own the development of management information and scorecarding methodologies with and for the whole team in DOMO on all end-to-end marketing activities
- Lead the automation of existing media reports, manual activities, time consuming tasks
- Own case studies creation including updates and version control
- Supporting the development of request and tracking methodologies with and for the whole team (i.e. freshdesk)
- Looking after Jira governance, reporting and continuous improvement and simplification
- Supporting the teams with governance, RACI, communications and improvement plans when needed
The successful candidate must have
- Customer, team and People management experience
- Data science background or knowledge - business applied
- Experience of data visualisation intelligence and tools e.g Domo, Tableau or Qlik - Excellent Data manipulation skills in Advanced Excel or Google
- Logic, innovation and continuous improvement experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills, particularly for internal/external presentations and clients’ relationship management
- Ability to manage a large, complex workload while focusing on key strategic priorities
- Highly proactive and excellent presentation & multitasking skills, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management: highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
- In depth knowledge of Jira, CRM, Programmatic platforms appreciated
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team.
Job Number: 1330
Community / Marketing Title: Global Marketing Analytics and Program Lead
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB