PPC, Performance & Campaign Lead (recruitment marketing)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1334
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Working in our global Talent Marketing business who contribute to the employer branding and media and digital transformation of our global clients. Our team consists of experienced global marketers, employer branding SMEs, digital and recruitment marketing specialists, data analysts, and content marketers with diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Responsibilities will include
- Turning Talent Marketing strategies into operational executed campaigns or projects
- Collaborating with clients and the business to develop and implement the regional (and global) media planning strategies for attracting candidates
- Planning, managing and monitoring recruitment marketing performance campaigns ensuring they are performing effectively
- Ensuring data and MI is captured and analysed for media performance and future planning
- Heavily assisting in visualising and presenting data
- Attending and leading meetings with operations to discuss demand and interventions
- Setting up and optimisation of campaigns including social media, SEM and display context
- Implementing new technologies and platforms for example Facebook and Google Search
- Building and managing relationships with our programmatic platforms
- Overseeing programmatic contract management, recording and negotiations
- Responsible for the setup and optimisation of campaigns including social media, SEM and display context
The successful candidate must have
- Extensive experience in media performance management, ideally in recruitment marketing / advertising
- People management experience
- Strong knowledge of target segmentation
- Experience in designing and managing end-to-end media and performance marketing projects
- Senior stakeholder management and engagement experience
It would also be nice to have
- Knowledge of SEA, PPC, SEO, and all others advertising, search and performance skills
- Technical knowledge of platforms such as Joveo, Smashfly X, etc.
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team.
Job Number: 1334
Community / Marketing Title: PPC, Performance & Campaign Lead (recruitment marketing)
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB