Location: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Job Number: 1352
We are looking for a seasoned IT Recruiter to join our onsite team at UCB HQ in Anderlecht! This mission can start immediately and will last until the end of the year!
What would be your responsibilities?
The mission of an IT Recruiter (Talent Advisor) is :
- 360 hiring – IT profiles in various departments: infrastructure, development, digitalisation, transformation; execution of all contingent/contract requirements.
- To ensure that the Client’s Hiring Manager and Candidate communities receive a proactive, truly excellent service, leveraging your recruitment expertise within the industry and business sectors across all types of talent requirements.
- Ensuring you work with colleagues towards achieving and exceeding local and global Customer and Randstad goals.
- To be the point of contact for hiring managers and off-site RSR Recruitment teams supporting the Account and to ensure that talent requirements are being managed in the most efficient and consistent way at all times.
- Act as Single point of contact for Hiring Managers; Consultation and recruitment strategy design.
- Liaising with, and releasing of roles, to suppliers.
- Candidate relationship owner from interview stage to contract.
- To participate in various talent related projects.
- Adapt style and approach in accordance with cultural and business related needs in a local and global work environment (international recruitment and collaboration).
- Contributing to pooling and sourcing strategy planning
Requirements - What are we looking for?
- Strong recruitment experience within the IT industry (both infrastructure and software development)
- Professional level of English; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is considered to be an asset
- Familiarity with Sourcing & Recruitment tools and applications
- Customer & Candidate service focused
- Agile, dynamic and out of the box thinker
- Driven by continuous improvement
- Being a team player
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: up to 32 vacation days, an expense allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, a mobile phone and a laptop.
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via this e-mail:
Job Number: 1352
Community / Marketing Title: IT Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brussels, Brussels BE