Marketing Business Partner
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1353
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Marketing Business Partner is a proactive and dynamic role, to execute strategy and deliver the marketing and communication needs of the business. The role will drive forward the activity to support sales in the EMEA region with specific focus on certain European countries within Randstad Sourceright, our outsourcing offering.
The Business Partner is responsible for planning, organising and executing programs that generate new business and advance existing customer opportunities for the sales and account management teams within specific targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as a liaison between marketing, account management and sales, as well as with business insights to develop 1:1, and 1:few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
You will be responsible for
- being the main point of contact for the sales and account management teams focused on a particular country or countries, dealing with any ‘first level queries’
- having, and developing, extensive knowledge of the specific market(s) to understand maturity, cultural differences, client needs (including buying personas) and the competition in order to adapt our activity and tone to be most effective in that market
- actively supporting sales activity by understanding the priorities in the specific geographical pipeline and delivering input such as content, microsites, videos and case studies
- owning and reporting on marketing output, with a particular emphasis on driving team activity, for example: sales team marketing actions, knowledge and training, tool adoption, event planning and execution
- driving the process to continuously produce thought-leadership articles and positions, including promotion of regional ‘rockstars’ relevant to the right geographies
- creating annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities
- developing and implementing targeted marketing strategy to support account-based selling
- delivering effective marketing campaigns, with particular emphasis on digital, to drive sales
- organising client events to support campaigns and sales activity
The successful candidate will
- have proven experience successfully developing and implementing best-in-class marketing initiatives, campaigns and client events
- have demonstrable experience of digital marketing, communication channels and campaigns
- be proactive, innovative and creative
- be able to work to deadlines, budgets and work independently
- have experience working in multiple geographies
In return you will receive
- excellent benefits package including holidays which can be bought and sold and a competitive share scheme
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply online today to be part of our world class team.
Job Number: 1353
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Business Partner
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB