English speaking MSP Consultant
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1361
How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for an MSP Consultant who will join to expand our existing MSP account supporting one of our clients whose business lies within the IT/telecommunications industry. In this program you are managing the entire contingent talent life cycle from requisition to invoicing and payment, providing the client with complete visibility into the status of each contingent worker in their organization.
What your day to day tasks are:
- Engage proactively with the hiring managers in a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring contact.
- Distribution of vacancies to agencies via the VMS (Vendor Management System) tool.
- Create management reports and make data analysis.
- Shortlisting and screening candidates and discussing them with the hiring manager.
- Execute periodic review meetings with stakeholders to report on progress and KPIs.
- Relationship management and evaluating performance of the agencies.
- Lead rate negotiations with agencies.
- Proven track record of a minimum of 3 years within MSP (preferred) and/or within a comparable role as an agency recruiter
- Experienced in in working with a VMS tool is not a must, but is a big advantage (in this instance it will be SAP Fieldglass
- Experience working on a client site is desirable.
- Managed work orders, contracts, timesheets, payroll, invoices and reporting.
- Complete fluency in English
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: up to 32 vacation days, an expense allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, a mobile phone and a laptop. Want to read more about our company?
Start your online application by clicking on the button “Apply”.
Job Number: 1361
Community / Marketing Title: English speaking MSP Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU