Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Diemen, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 1385
How does it sound to work for the number one HR/Recruitment Outsourcing Business in the world?! Why number one? – our innovative approach in blending technology and human capital is what differentiates Randstad Sourceright and the rest of the competition.
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to work onsite at our client, Bayer.
In this dynamic Benelux team, you, as a Recruitment Business Partner, are in the lead of a variety of external and internal vacancies in different business units and departments. You are responsible for managing and executing the recruitment strategy in close collaboration with the hiring manager; from defining and implementing an appropriate sourcing and recruitment plan to advising on the possible optimization of the selection and recruitment process.
- Intake meetings and create and launch job postings
- screening the candidates (fresume screening, taking tests on personality and reasoning ability andtelephone screening)
- scheduling and conducting video and face to face interviews
- evaluate candidates with the hiring manager and steer the decision making process
- make offers and guide the candidate until onboarding
- maintaining the ATS system (reporting of phone screenings, interviews, rating of candidates, registration of status application, ….)
- negotiate and daily contacts with hiring managers and any HR community
- collaborate with your fellow recruiters and sourcers
- development and maintenance of an active talent pool
- expanding a personal network in the sector
- preparing and participating in job events
- participating in projects within recruitment and selection (employer branding, internal mobility, campus recruitment etc.)
- Strong track record within the recruitment industry (pharma, tech, IT field)
- Corporate or RPO experience is a must
- Experience working on a client site is desirable
- You are able to work independently and have a self-starting kind of mindset
- Full proficiency in Dutch and English
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What we can offer
At Randstad Sourceright you will find an inspiring working environment in which you, together with your team and colleagues, will make a difference for our customers in using the latest technologies in the world of recruitment and selection. In addition to a lot of attention to your personal development plan, including thousands of hours of lessons and training materials, you can count on a good, competitive salary and an attractive package of fringe benefits, including: 8.5 % holiday pay, 25 vacation days, an expense allowance, an attractive share scheme and the possibility of purchasing and selling your vacation days.
Want to read more about our company?
Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com or contact our dedicated recruiter via direct message or via this e-mail:
Want to know more about working at bayer, please check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux and follow us via #teambayerbenelux!
Job Number: 1385
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Utrecht, Utrecht NL