Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1404
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organisations and people in realising their true potential.
What will you do:
The main responsibilities in the position is handling the on- and off-boarding of our temporary workers, create and monitor assignments, handling payroll related as well as holiday requests and ensure that KPIs and SLAs are met. In addition to that you will be engaged in team activities as well: initiation of process improvements, updating work instructions on a regular basis and assisting in MSP related projects.
It is a complex and important part of handling contingent workforce which is the reason why the job requires an detailed oriented and attentive working attitude.
- experienced in handling administrative tasks and/or working in a service centre environment
- fluent in English
- used to work with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- able to work flexible
What we can offer:
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing recruitment company
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace, free coffee and tea
- Before and after COVID: Team building events (one beer opportunity, XMAS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad)
Want to read more about our company? Visit: www.randstadsourceright.com
Start your online application by clicking on the “apply” button.
Job Number: 1404
Community / Marketing Title: HR Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Pest HU