Business Development Director
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1420
Randstad Risesmart is disrupting the global career mobility industry with innovative career development, redeployment and outplacement solutions to support individuals and organisations effectively manage career and workforce change. Randstad RiseSmart is the world’s fastest growing organisation in its industry. We are part of Randstad Group, the #1 provider of human resources services, who help more than two million people find meaningful work every year.
The Business Development Director will drive sales in the market and key responsibilities include;
- segmenting the market, targeting the right DMU level, networking to identify leads, and contact and close new customers
- learning about our innovative service offerings and present them effectively at senior executive levels within an organisation
- facilitating final preparation of customer proposals to include response to customer RFPs, pricing, contract terms and conditions and applicable agreements
- establishing and implementing mechanisms to track results and consistently capture key milestones in the sales process utilising CRM
- playing a key role in developing and executing the UKs growth strategy as well as collaborating with international account teams.
The successful candidate must have
- successful business development/sales experience into large corporate clients
- sustained and successful track record selling to HR Executives (e.g. Outplacement Services, HR Consulting Services, Talent Management Software, coaching, assessment, Staffing/Recruiting services, HRIS, RPO, learning and development services)
- excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, customer service, business and negotiation skills
- highly organised with the ability to work well under time pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to use data to drive relevant commercial insights
- strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through influencing
- be a self – starter, creative, and a team player, motivated to work in a purpose driven, fast-growing organisation
In return, you will receive
- competitive compensation and sales bonus scheme
- excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,”. Check us out on Glassdoor!
- opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart’s continued success in a highly visible role
Apply online today.
Job Number: 1420
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Director
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB