Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1470
Business Intelligence Developer - UK, remote based - Initial 3 Months contract
Randstad Sourceright; where technology, innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
Business intelligence is at the forefront of our organisation and to show the commitment to this the Global Business Intelligence team has gone through a global restructure and significant investment. We have a backlog of development work and need 2 developers to cover the shortfall.
Working in our central Business Intelligence team, responsible for development of our client BI solutions in Domo.
Main responsibilities will include
- Setting up data connections (API, SFTP)
- Transforming the data with Python/MySQL within Domo and GCP
- Dashboard creation
- Working as part of an Agile team and contributing to the wider Scrum team
- Liaising with BI Customers
The successful candidate must have
- A good solid experience of Python
- MySQL to an advanced level
- ETL experience
- Be able to work autonomously remotely
- Experience using BI visualization tools such as Domo, Tableau, Power BI etc
- Proactive leadership, project management, time management, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Extensive experience with data analysis , modeling and data pipelining including : data cleaning, standardizing, scaling, tuning , scheduling and deployment
- Experience composing detailed technical documentation and procedures for data models
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Strong drive and commitment for delivering outstanding results
- Previously worked in an Agile environment
- Advance Excel
It is also nice to have
- experience working for an RPO/MSP or in the recruitment or HR sector but this is not essential.
In return you will receive
- a competitive day rate
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
Please apply today to be part of our world class team.
Job Number: 1470
Community / Marketing Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Budapest HU