Location: Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland
Job Number: 1497
Who are we?
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
At Randstad Sourceright, we truly believe we’ve got the balance just right. We are more “corporate” than an agency, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Being a global brand, we offer a variety of roles in different industries and every single person in our business matters to us.
Contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.
We want to offer you the chance to:
- Be part of one of EMEA’s most rapidly growing Recruitment Centres and a Global brand that offers exciting career opportunities
- Work with well-known and established clients in EMEA region
- Learn with the best and get equipped to the most advanced sourcing and recruiting methods and strategies
- Truly focus on your role without having to worry about business development
What will you do?
- Be a true consultant to your client in EMEA, while also partnering with other recruiters to ensure client satisfaction
- Constantly aim to improve the service provided and manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure KPIs and SLAs are met
- Generate candidates directly using various sourcing methods (internet job advertising, search analytics, networking, referrals etc...)
- Drive candidate pipeline and ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
- Conduct market research and generate timely and accurate reports and statistics
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in recruitment/staffing within an agency or in-house environment
- You have excellent command of English and Polish language
- You have superb relationship building and communication skills
- You are hands-on, have gained exposure to stakeholder management and feel comfortable managing the hiring process
- You are a mature person who is not afraid to face challenges
If your interest, apply direct or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 1497
Community / Marketing Title: Sourcing Recruiter
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie PL