Assistant Operations Manager
Location: Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland
Job Number: 1499
Randstad Sourceright; where technology innovation and our exceptional human touch make us the market leader in Global Recruitment Outsourcing.
The Associate Operations Manager is responsible for providing the client with a specialist RPO solution based on their bespoke service offering as per the client contract. Managing and controlling all aspects of recruitment within the designated business areas of the client company. Liaising and interfacing with Hiring Managers and key external and internal stakeholders to add value to the recruitment process and managing an onsite Recruitment Team.
You will be responsible for
- providing direction and guidance to the onsite Recruitment team
- leading and managing day to day client relationships, to manage client expectations and provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- managing account performance to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded
- taking responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organization
- working with the client and internal teams to agree sourcing strategies, including input on attraction
- providing insight to accompany management information reporting for clients
- escalation management, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed
- leading and implementing continuous process improvement activities/programs
- building own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework
- coaching and mentoring team to meet service level(s) required and ensure best practice process is followed
- provide induction, development, reward and succession planning
The successful candidate MUST have
- managed a Recruitment team
- experience working onsite, client facing experience which can be either in-house, or working for an RPO provider
- pharmaceutical industry sector would also be highly advantageous
- business English and fluent Polish knowledge
In return you will receive
- opportunity to make a positive strategic impact on one of our largest global solutions
- opportunity to work with a world class recruitment business with leading technology, tools and innovation which allow our teams to focus on the human side of recruitment and provide a first class experience to both our clients and our candidates.
- excellent benefits package including a competitive share scheme
Please apply today to join our world class team.
Job Number: 1499
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie PL