Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Number: 1529
your typical day includes
Working with all stakeholders to quickly resolve issues and find better ways of working. Made up of experienced experts and professionals, the technology enterprise team takes great pride in providing practical technology solutions alongside service and account teams for multiple MSP and RPO programs across EMEA. Underpinned by tribe-based methodology.
Our tribes are scalable teams which work across functional areas to achieve an end goal. Our tribes consist of technology project managers, business analysts, data analysts and technical support all working together to support our clients.
The Business Analyst works in the finance chapter of our Technology Enterprise Tribe structure as part of Professional Services EMEA with a particular focus on Finance Requirement gathering and implementation.
The most important part of your role involves leading on EMEA Finance Workstream as part of implementations with the following key deliverables:
- End to end finance and invoice design and set up to ensure process is compliant and viable
- Requirement gathering and confirmation of agreed reporting for finance and invoicing purposes. Build of finance reporting in VMS/ATS system
your focus will be
- Working across all tribes serving 30+ clients
- Working with middle / back office invoice procedures
- Business Analysis
- Working on both BAU and project-related tasks as part of our tribe based structure
what you will need
- Strong BA experience in billing, payroll, recruitment and implementation
- Organisational skills to meet workstream deadlines
- The right candidate will demonstrate advanced Excel and business analysis skills and experience.
it’s also nice to have
- Experience working in the recruitment outsourcing space.
If you are interested in joining our world class team, please apply today!
Job Number: 1529
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB