Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Job Number: 1601
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions. Working for a multi-country organization means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a proactive mind-set.
In 2013 Randstad Sourceright EMEA established a Delivery Centre in Budapest, Hungary. The Delivery Centre consists of a Shared Recruitment Centre (SRC), a Shared Services Centre (SSC) and a Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SRC employs multi-lingual Recruiters and Sourcing recruiters who strive to best identify and engage with hard-to-find top-quality candidates.
The primary responsibility is for the delivery of client programs, operational contacts with the hiring community and coordination of day to day operational tasks of a team. Major goals are to deliver against the agreed SLA/KPI’s and reach the highest level of client satisfaction and team performance.
- Supports small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Coordinates and motivates a group of Sourcing Recruiters or HR administrators
- Uses and continuously seeks for creative and innovative sourcing and recruitment and/or HR administration best practices, sharing best practices with the team.
- Should meet service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets.
- Project management based on new client requests; acting as ‘Voice of Customer’ to translate client needs for internal contributors and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of a recruitment business
- Experience in people management or potential to become a first class leader
- Project management experience
- Ability to maintain meaningful business relationships with clients and employees
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
- A position in a unique, and fast-growing recruitment company, a world leader in HR solutions
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Private health insurance (Medicover);
- Brand new office with chill out room, massage chairs and spacious sunny terrace;
- Team Building events (one beer opportunity, XMS party, Pride, Charity Day, ski camp, BarStad);
Start your online application by clicking the Apply button.
Job Number: 1601
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Teamlead
Location_formattedLocationLong: Budapest, Budapest HU