German speaking HR transaction administrator
Location: Budapest, Budapest HU
Job Number: 1694
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential.
Do you have experience in customer service and stakeholder management? Do you speak German and English fluently? Then join our team as a HR transaction administrator in Budapest.
What you will do:
- Be the main point of contact for the hiring community in every question regarding the hiring process of the interns
- Apply the hiring process policy, post job descriptions on the external and internal career website, send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Ensure that the interns are allowed to work at the company and they are informed about their contact details
- Fluent in German and English
- Experienced in Customer service or other client facing environment
- Able to juggle several kinds of tasks at once & prioritize them
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and proven stakeholder management experience
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- A rewarding bonus scheme
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Superb training opportunities, access to the training library of the worlds biggest HR company
- Clear and mapped out career path with a supporting manager
Please apply by clicking on the button below.
Job Number: 1694
Community / Marketing Title: German speaking HR transaction administrator